This package is for you if you are pregnant. Preparation for labor is important for two reasons:
- 1. Prevention of a C-Section. Pregnancy either creates a diastasis or makes it worse if you already have one going into your pregnancy. A large diastasis will put you at risk for a C- section. When the muscles separate, the top of the uterus tilts forward and the bottom of the uterus (cervix) will then point sideways. The cervix must be lined up with your vaginal canal for the baby to come out.
- 2. To Prevention of Pelvic Floor Problems. Learning and then practicing during pregnancy how to push effectively will make it second nature in labor. Knowing how to push with your strengthened abdominal muscles while relaxing your pelvic floor muscles will prevent pelvic floor issues such as prolapse of your organs, incontinence and hemorrhoids.
The BEST time to start is in your second trimester when you are feeling better and you are wanting to start preparing your body for labor early in your pregnancy. However, you can also start the program in your last trimester. Remember, doing something is better than doing nothing! You can make your diastasis smaller during your pregnancy in as little as three weeks! If you have a smaller diastasis your abdominal muscles will also look better after your pregnancy!
This package includes:
- Togetherwear™ Splint
- Diastasis Recti Binder Extenders
- Diastasis Recti Tupler Technique® Guidebook
- Pushing Preparation During Pregnancy Video
- Diastasis Recti Corrective Connective Tissue Cream
- Dyna Band
- Diastasis Recti Video For Women (Lose Your Mummy Tummy®)
- Diastasis Recti Together Tummy Book
- 18 Week Ongoing Online Support
Many people buy the package and are not as successful as they could be if they had ongoing support. That is why this program was created. You can repeat weeks and start over as many times as you like. Since this is a program you need to do the rest of your life, I want it to be available for you as long as you need it. There are live monthly webinars with Julie to answer all your questions about preparing for abdominal surgery. These will be recorded and posted on the program site. Each week there will be a video ( or two) to watch, Tupler Tips and a blog where you can communicate with others doing the program. This is the place to share your experience and ask for support. Reaching out and getting a belly buddy to work with makes the program more fun and more effective as you always work harder when you are accountable to someone else! After you purchase this package you will get an automatic email with instructions on how to join the program. If you do not get an email, check your spam first. If it's not in your spam, then let us know and we will send you the instructions. If it is in your spam, please make us a safe sender.